You may cancel your agreement with us for any reason within three business days from the date you signed it and receive a full refund of any funds paid to us during this period.
If you feel unsure about the level of success that we’ve achieved on your behalf, you can request a warranty evaluation of your case progress. As long as you have complied with the terms of your membership agreement, we believe you should not have to pay for ineffective service:
Central Credit Group inc. has a one year warranty. The law mandates we cannot promise or guarantee results. However, we do offer a warranty. We understand how important your time and money are, so we have created a simple process to assure you that we will perform the work as described in the Service Agreement.
To honor our commitment to you, our warranty offers a full or partial refund of your monthly fees after your first twelve months of service, (or if you are a returning previous client, after your first twelve months of service following your reinstatement), if we cannot demonstrate progress with your case. After you have been a client (or reinstated client) for twelve months or more, and you feel unsure about the level of success that we’ve achieved on your behalf, you can request a warranty evaluation of your case progress.
You will receive a full or partial refund of your monthly fees if the following are true as a result of the warranty evaluation:
- We cannot demonstrate progress on your case, or, that we failed to provide agreed upon services as outlined in the Service Agreement.
- You were a “participating” client, meaning you paid on-time each month, you have forwarded to us on a timely basis, all of the necessary documents which enables us to perform work on your case.
- You have been on our service for a minimum of twelve months.
- You provided a new copy of your credit report and scores within 30 days of beginning your case.
- You provided a new copy of your credit report for analysis after twelve months of service, or at the time you choose to cancel and want us to determine if the warranty applies.